1. SELF-COLLECT AT CYBERJAYA CAMPUS or MELAKA CAMPUS
- Certificate & Academic Transcripts will only be issued to you after the registration and all outstanding dues paid to the University.
- Graduands are encouraged to collect your Certificate & Academic Transcripts PERSONALLY.
- Please bring along your Student ID for collection.
- Certificate & academic transcripts collection can be made at the following venues according to the campus you have selected for collection :
|Date & Time||Cyberjaya Campus||Melaka campus|
5 October 2020 onwards
Monday – Friday
(8:30am 1:00pm & 2:00 pm– 5:30pm)
|Exam & Records Unit (ERU)|
63100 Cyberjaya ,Selangor,
|Exam & Records Unit (ERU) |
Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama,
75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka,
2. COLLECTION BY A REPRESENTATIVE
- Graduands who are unable to collect their Certificate & Academic Transcripts and who wish to authorise another person, fill up the Authorization Form for Collection of Certificate & Academic Transcripts .
- The authorized person is required to present the following documents upon collecting your Certificate & Academic Transcripts :
a) The Authorisation Letter;
b) A copy of the Authorised Person’s NRIC/Passport.
3. DELIVER VIA COURIER SERVICE
- Graduands who are unable to claim their Certificate & Academic Transcripts in person may request for courier services. The University will not be liable for any loss or damage that might occur during the mailing process.
- The postage fees will be charged.
- Refer to Courier Service for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
There will be strictly NO COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE & TRANSCRIPTS without submitting the MOHE Graduate Tracer Confirmation Slip and pay the graduation fees.