- Check your graduation status at this link: https://convocation.mmu.edu.my/list-of-graduands-2022/
- Please take note that your status will only change to “GRADUATED” once the faculty has presented your details for Senate Endorsement.
- Should your name is not listed, you are required to contact your faculty for further arrangements.
Final Year, Final Trimester Students of Trimester 3 2021/2022
- Your faculty will be presenting the Graduation List by 22 September 2022 tentatively. ERU will issue the Award of Degree Letter and register your name on the List of 2022 Graduates within three (3) working days from the Senate Date.
- You may check your graduation status on the List of 2022 Graduates latest by 26 September 2022.
CHECK YOUR DETAILS FOR CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT PRINTING
- MMU requires that your name on your student record must match your full legal name. This will be your name as it exactly appears on the photographic identity document (usually the passport & MyKad) which you used to register with us. Your full name will appear on your transcript and degree certificate.
- However, if you have changed your name by law (e.g. You have married or legally changed your name), please upload a copy of legal documents to support it (these may include, for example, an updated passport & MyKad or marriage certificate – must be certified true copy).
- Please submit your application with the required documentation here https://tinyurl.com/86n5wdnk before 15 September 2022.
- No changes will be made if the requested supporting documentation is not attached and if the request reaches us after 15 September 2022.
- Your Convocation Items will be sent to the registered Security Printing Company for further action.
- Changing your name after receiving the Convocation Items:
Records cannot be changed retrospectively after receiving the Convocation Items. It is your responsibility to ensure that your name is recorded correctly and as per your ID document. Even if you have changed your name by law, we are unable to amend your student record retrospectively to reflect this change after graduating from MMU. The certificate and transcript is a legal document and we are unable to amend it.
Kindly ensure that the spelling of your name as stated on the CaMSys & Convocation website is correct to avoid any errors in the printing of certificates.
Should there be any errors, please send feedback by filling in this form (https://tinyurl.com/86n5wdnk) with the required documentation before 15 September 2022. Failing to do so will result in graduands having to pay RM150.00 for the re-printing of certificates.
Please ensure that you have paid the fees and settled any outstanding dues before proceeding with the Registration.