All graduands must register and confirm their attendance online via

Graduands need to:
  1. Update your particulars;
  2. Confirm your attendance;
  3. Confirm your robe size;
  4. Upload message and photo;
  5. Check Voice Over.
Kindly please ensure that the spelling of your name as per stated in CaMSys & Convocation website is correct to avoid any errors in the printing of certificates.

Should there be any errors, please send a feedback by mailing to latest by 30 August 2018

Failing to do so will result in graduands paying RM 150.00 for the re-printing of certificates.


Please ensure that you have made convocation payment and settled any outstanding dues before you proceed for the Convocation Registration.

For more information on outstanding fees , please click here