ABOUT MOHE TRACER STUDY
The main focus of this study is to obtain information on graduate employment, further education, perceptions on the curriculum and facilities, counselling services, etc. The Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) has developed an online graduate outcomes monitoring system to enable participating institutions to obtain the above data quickly, accurate and systematic.
• It gives a good appraisal of the effectiveness and efficiency of the institution’s delivery and management system.
• For Improvements of the Highest Learning Institutions career support system.
• It helps to monitor graduates’ progress in the working world.
• It provides information for curriculum review and updating.
• It is a means to build partnerships with various agencies and institutions for sharing strategies in developing human capital.
• Knowing who your graduate employers are.
• To improve transparency and accountability.
Click here to start your survey : http://graduan.moe.gov.my/skpg1/Default.aspx
Date of commencement for MOE Graduate Tracer Study: 30 AUGUST 2018
- Kindly refer to your Award of Degree letter to check for your Senate Date.
- MOE login date is outlined as per table below, which is based on your Senate Date.
- Please be informed that data are uploaded into MOE Graduate Tracer system in stages. Please be patient with us while we process your data for next submission to MOHE.
|Senate Date||MOE Login Date (Tentative)|
|1 Sept 2017 – 31 May 2018||30 August 2018 onwards|
|1 Jun 2018 – 31 July 2018||30 August 2018 onwards|
|August 2018 onwards||30 August 2018 onwards|